Cognition and learning organisations, links and resources - Graduated approach to Inclusion - SENCO Guide
This section provides links to websites, documents, reports or books that provide user reviews, research, or guidance on the efficacy of commercial programmes and resourcing.
- Interventions for Literacy
- Every Child Counts
- National Numeracy Trust
- National Centre for Excellence in Maths
- Down Syndrome Education International
- The School Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) Guide
- Using the graduated approach framework
- Plan and review
- Cognition and learning organisations, links and resources
- Communication and Interaction organisations, links and resources
- SEMH organisations links and resources
- Sensory, physical and medical needs organisations, links and resources
- SEND organisations, links and resources
- Frequently asked questions
Plymouth's Local Offer is organised into four main categories covering the following age ranges:
- Early years (0 to 5 years old)
- Primary (5 to 11 years old)
- Secondary (11 to 18 years old)
- Preparing for adulthood
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page is wrong and needs to be updated.