New Plymouth Online Directory (POD MK2)
Give us feedback on our new website
Exciting news! We're redeveloping the Plymouth Online Directory (POD MK2) so that it's better in every way.
We know it's important for you to have the right information, when you need it, in the most accessible and straightforward format for you. Whether you're on a mobile, tablet or computer, our new site will be optimised for you.
Releasing this Beta website enables us to test out new ideas with you, so that we can get more feedback and keep on improving. For now we've just released the first few pages, but over time we'll keep adding new pages as more become ready to share with you, so do keep coming back to see more improvements.
We want you to love our new site, so please tell us what you think by sending us your feedback.
Important! We'd love to receive your feedback but please continue to use the main Plymouth Online Directory website whilst we finish building this one.
Plymouth Online Directory MK2 vision
- Create a network of integrated resources working together to enable and support people in the local community to live independently and make life choices that will improve their health and wellbeing.
- To support Plymouth in being a healthy city, with happy, healthy and connected communities where people lead safe and fulfilled lives.
- Provide a community-based directory with a focus on health, social and wellbeing services.
- Deliver an accurate and comprehensive information ecosystem that is appropriate for our user needs.
- Offer innovative digital solutions that will enable alignment and consolidation of the current resources available in a sustainable future proof manner.