Blue Badge Transport
We are Plymouth's wheelchair friendly transport company.
Address:1 Sunny Dene
Telephone number: 01752 302020
Email address: Send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: http://www.bluebadgetransport.com
Each vehicle is able to carry 2 wheelchairs forward facing and 5 able body passengers.
All wheelchairs are loaded and unloaded by means of a hoist in the rear of the vehicle for passenger safety.
All passenger are supplied with a lap and diagonal seat belt during transit.
All drivers and vehicle are fully insured and licensed with Plymouth City Council.
Each driver has passed a enhanced DBS Police check.
- forward facing
- easy wheelchair access via powered trail lifts for passenger safety whilst loading and unloading vehicle
- securing of wheelchairs by means of 4 point tie-downs, as per vehicle manufacture instructions
- passenger assistance available with full enhanced DBS police checks
- midazolam trained assistance available on request
- every vehicle tracked
- all drivers passed an enhanced DBS police check
- fully uniformed
- fully trained minimum of BTEC/NVQ
- fully licensed by Plymouth City Council
- all types of contract undertaken
- short term and long term available
- school runs
- Account (Weekly / 30 day)
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Pre-Payment cards accepted subject to terms and conditions.
Price: Please contact us for information about our costs
Monday to Friday, 6am to 6pm
Saturday and Sunday, advance bookings only.
- Respite care
- Everyone, regardless of age
- Mobility issues
Back to search