Plymouth Pisces Swimming Club
Plymouth Pisces aims to provide a safe and friendly swimming club for disabled people (all ages, all disabilities), their families and/or carers.
They cater for all abilities from non-swimmers/learners or those whose disabilities have reduced their confidence, to competitive swimmers who can use the faster swimming lanes.
Sessions take place at Plymouth Life Centre.
- Wheelchair access to the poolside
- Disabled toilets
- Flotation aids
- Range of equipment to enable easy and safe access from the poolside to the pool
- Poolside Lift
- Easy-access Steps
- Annual membership £5.00 per individual or £15.00 per group
- Weekly swim - £2.00 for children aged 5 to 16
- Weekly swim - £2.50 for people aged 17 and over
- Under 5's go free.
Regular session most Sundays in the year from 11:15am until 1:15 pm
- Everyone, regardless of age
- Brain injuries
- Cerebral palsy
- Down's syndrome
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
Back to search