Caring for Plymouth was a partnership between the Council, Livewell Southwest and a large number of voluntary and community sector organisations that provides a vital lifeline for people who have been told to isolate.
- Guidance and support
- The rules and roadmap
- Testing and self-isolating
- International travel
- Self-employment and businesses
- Work and support
- Schools, universities, education and childcare
- Book a vaccination if you're eligible
- Get tested for coronavirus
- Self-isolation and treating symptoms
- People at higher risk
- Long-term effects (long COVID)
- Social distancing and changes to everyday life
- Download the NHS COVID-19 app
- Would you like to join the COVID Stewards at Home Park?
- Guidance on protecting people who are clinically extremely vulnerable
- Plymouth Neighbourhood Care Networks
- Vaccinations for Plymouth's unpaid carers
- Children with special needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Schools' COVID-19 Bulletin
- Essential information for schools: 2020
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.