The government has announced that England will move to Plan B in response to the risks of the Omicron variant.
- Wear a face covering in most indoor public places and on public transport
- Get tested and self-isolate if required
- Work from home, if you can
- If you haven't already, get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if you meet indoors. Meeting outdoors is safer
Caring for Plymouth was a partnership between the Council, Livewell Southwest and a large number of voluntary and community sector organisations that provides a vital lifeline for people who have been told to isolate.
- Guidance and support
- The rules and roadmap
- Testing and self-isolating
- International travel
- Self-employment and businesses
- Work and support
- Schools, universities, education and childcare
- Testing for COVID-19
Find out how to get tested, what your test result means and how to report your result.
- COVID-19 vaccination
Get your COVID-19 vaccination including booster dose, read about how vaccinations work and what happens when you have one.
- Children with special needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Schools' COVID-19 Bulletin
- Essential information for schools: 2020
How to submit an organisation or community group to this website
If you are an organisation or community group and can help people during the COVID-19 pandemic, please complete our online form and we will add you to this directory.
Is the information correct?
Let us know if the information on this page needs updating.
Want to create a page on the Plymouth Online Directory? Register for free and add a page - it only takes a few minutes.