Plymouth has three public rugby pitch locations
- Central Park
- King George V playing fields
- Stonehouse playing fields
The following rugby pitches are leased to local clubs; contact them for more information.
- Horesham playing fields (leased to Plymstock Albion Oak Rugby Football Club)
- Brickfields (leased to Plymouth Albion Rugby Football Club)
- Weston Mill (leased to Old Technicians Rugby Football Club)
Local rugby leagues have priority use on all of our grass pitches. If you want to use them for an activity or event you must have prior permission, email email@example.com for more information or to report any damage to a pitch.